Tuesday, June 13, 2017

'Alby' series wins Bizziebaby award!!!!!

Wow!  I was just getting used to my new 'Alby' book winning an award in the 2017 Wishing Shelf Book Awards in the UK when I received an email from Bizziebaby in the UK to advise me that the 'Alby and the Cat' series of books had won a Silver Award in the 2017 UK Bizziebaby Children's Book Awards.  The books are sent to Bizziebaby's product testers who then read the books with their children and rate them on story, illustrations, cover, etc. and follow up with a review of the books.  The 'Alby and the Cat' series was then awarded the Silver Award for the Children's Book category!  I am extremely proud of this series.  My Dad has been such a big part of why I wrote the books, so it's wonderful they are getting recognised!

No comments:

Post a Comment